Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Encounter

Had a thrilling encounter last night.

We were all sleeping over at aunt neelima's house. everyone on mat on the floor...
of course after lots of gassing and all, we finally slept off...

about at 3 in the morning (an estimation by me) while i was having one of the most beautiful dreams ever (with background music and all) suddenly wakened by something scratching at my legs...
half asleep as i was i tried to feel with my other foot to "see" what it was... and found Jiwan's leg... swt...

so i rolled over and continued my dreams....

then at about 5 in the morning (another estimation) again something was scratching my leg...
Jiwan again??... wait, cannot be, coz i made sure i'm two feet away from him...
so i pulled myself up with eyes half open to see what it was.

and lo and behold i saw a half foot MOUSE sitting between my feet!!!

i grabbed a plastic chair near my head and swung down at IT...
i think i hit it, coz there was a squeal... but not hard enough, coz IT got away...

so ends my midnight encounter with the MOUSE...

hopefully it doesn't come again tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment