Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 finale

2007, 2008, 2009...??
each year passes by, never to return...
won't see 2009 again... wonder if there's something memorable in the 12 months we shared.
surely its a year of lots of changes, and lots of "first"s...
looking back, it has been a wonderful time we've shared...

although i've some regrets, 2009, you've taught me to look forwards, and not make the same mistakes... you've taught me how to give up the things i hold dear... you've taught me how to take them up again without fear...

but best of all, you've told me a secret... that you're neighbour 2010 is just round the corner.
and she's got lots more to teach me, lots more to share with me, lots more to enjoy with me...

thanks for being with me... i'll definitely miss you.
let me cherish these last few minutes with you, recalling the moments we had...
So long 2009...

No comments:

Post a Comment