Sunday, September 6, 2009

Home here and There

Had a wonderful time at home....

it is so arranged that I was able to meet up with most (but not all) of my dearest friends...
thanks to ah ping.. (all the best to ur work in Singapore)..

i wonder... why so many of my friends are all headed to singapore... perhaps there really are many opportunities to grab hold of in that garden city...
i count no less than 10 of my school cum aenon mates who are i singapore...

Home... its really where nice to be...
but then again, no one can stay home forever... (it does get boring after a while)... especially when there are more things to do and our mind is concerned about them...
i'm talking about studies of course... and other things besides....
speaking of studies.. ive got a lot of catching up to do after missing some classes and class tests..haiz..

but what must be done, must be done..

oh, this trip back home was quite fruitful... got my visa done.. 1 year only.. so i have t come back again next year...(much to my mum's delight, harhar)..
met up with many of my friends... and very happy that all of them are heading towards their goals... except maybe more prayers are needed for some who are still a bit confused...

anyway...
got the break i needed... and some home cooked food..!

all geared up and prepared to face challenges...
India, here i come!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha... visa one year is a good news what. can go back every year. I have three years visa also go back lor. Muahaha. Glad to hear that you are having fun at home. I have three more months here before heading back to Malaysia. Yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete