Wednesday, September 30, 2009

:)

It was a wonderful evening today....
even though the near future seemed obscure, but i believe God is teaching me to live one day at a time...
I so totally chilled out tonight!! having just securing a flunk in physiology in endocrine this morning and a death knell of impending doom coming next monday (lower limb test), i couldn't believe i would just throw away an evening like this... and felt good about it too :P
was generally depressed this week... even though i had a super time at the class retreat (see my facebook photos!) on the past weekend, i still couldn't put the moody feeling off my shoulders..

didn't expect a phone call and a work out could change this much...
just telling someone about your problem could actually help alot, even though the problem still isn't solved..
and working out for the first time in gym was a really good experience... but my arms are sore all over though...(wonder if i could use them tomorrow...)
like my gym partner tells me " you've just gotta kill the muscles, wait one week to grow back... then kill them again!!" i've got them killed alright.. luckily typing uses more of fingers then biceps...else i wouldn't be doing this piece at midnight...

come to think of it, its really late... i gotta get a little bit of study in.. then sleep..
signing out: a sleepy Jason...

No comments:

Post a Comment