Monday, July 13, 2009

A new Start

First week of classes have come and gone...now things are about to settle down..
Class test tomorrow... have to study hard..
but just a few moments for a thought or two..

I think its true that humans adapt... i can see myself adapting to this environment...
not that I become conformed.. I truly pray and hope that I would not...
Changing of habits, incorporating of culture is imminent..
Though I still strive to retain my identity... my personality.... definately my character..

I think they call it Pavam here... a simple, innocent personality.. I really don't want to lose that...

But outside I've made my first big change... actually its more of a relapse...
I shaved my head.... not bald, but short enough... just like my 1 year in GBS...!!
And I love it!!!:D (photos will be up in facebook later...

No comments:

Post a Comment